Monday, September 7, 2015

September 2015 Promotions!



This month's promotion was inspired by my passion for essential oil DIY's and how they have empowered me to live a healthier, more chemical free lifestyle. Some of my favorite DIY items that I make with essential oils are sprays:

- Skin Spray

- Facial Cleanse & Moisturizer

- Hair Serum

- Purifying Spray

- Multipurpose Window Cleaner

- All Purpose Cleaner

Homemade sprays are some of the safest and most convenient ways to utilize the strengthening, purifying, and empowering benefits of essential oils. They can be easily modified to fit individual needs, circumstances and dilution levels for a variety of purposes. The promotional upgrades I am offering this month for jump starting your wellness journey with me by purchasing a Premium Starter Kit are specifically designed to help you get the very most out of the oils by creating your own DIY sprays.

With the purchase of a Premium Starter Kit through me in the month of September I am offering:

1. The Essential Oils Pocket Reference with detailed references on essential oil history, usage, safety, recommendations, and so much more. I use this reference regularly, if not daily.

2. 3 2oz. amber glass spray bottles. These are what I use for the majority of my sprays.

3. 12oz. Thayer's Unscented Aloe Vera Witch Hazel toner. Witch Hazel is excellent for cleansing and supporting skin health and it has the consistency of water, which makes it an excellent diluter in personal care essential oil sprays. It sprays easily and freshens without any chemical or sticky residue.


If you would like to take advantage of this one of a kind offer to empower yourself in ridding your home and body of toxins in favor of all natural, 100% pure, therapeutic grade, and effective essential oils, sign up here with my member # 2546134 and I will be your sponsor to guide you every step of the way. It is such an exciting journey and one I can hardly wait to share with others. Email me at rach.dorian@gmail.com with any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment